Saturday Farmers Market
Saturday, July 13, 2019, 8:00 am until 12:30 pm
Court Square, Greenfield, MA
The Greenfield Farmers’ Market provides fresh, locally-grown products featuring organic and conventional produce, plants and flowers. In addition to meat, eggs, cheese, wine, cider, maple syrup and honey, the market features locally made crafts such as herbal ointments and salves, home-made soap, handcrafted clothing and much, much more. Come for breakfast at one of our food vendors and stay for lunch at one of Greenfield’s dining establishments, many of whose menus are created from locally sourced products.
This week's vendors:
- Just Roots has cukes, squash and purple scallions, kale, lettuces, fennel, kohlrabi, basil, dill, mint, cabbage, radishes, salad turnips
- Thai Blue Ginger will have spring rolls with peanut sauce and more
- Mycoterra Farm offers fresh mushrooms and mushroom products, along with Local Maple Granola
- Hearthstone Artisan Bakery has sourdough, ciabatta, wheat bread, and sweet baked goods
- Warner Farms will have shelling peas, snap peas and black and red raspberries
- Sage Farm offers up their pasture-raised pork and unbeatable breakfast sandwiches - NOTE: THIS WILL BE SAGE FARM'S LAST WEEKEND OF THE SEASON!
- Bear Meadow Farm will have honey and honey products
- Lyonsville Farm has carrots, beets, summer squash, zucchini, cucumbers, radishes, fennel, scallions, parsley, cilantro, dill, garlic scapes, kale, Swiss chard, bok choy, baby lettuce, mix, mesclun mix, arugula, head lettuce
- Beaumont's Berries has their no-, low- and sugared berry jams
- Hart Farm offers greens, micro greens, turnips, beets, carrots, herbs, fennel, garlic scapes, cabbage, zucchini, broccolini, eggs, flowers, currants, gooseberries, frozen pops
- Johnson Farm will have sweet cukes, summer squash and zucchini, tomatoes and morning glory plants
- P.K. Industries has jams and jellies on hand, in addition to plants
- Balky Farm will have their wools, yarns, roving, quilts runners and lamb and goat meat
- Eden Pond will have chicken, chicken parts and eggs
- Sunrise Farm maple syrup and maple products will be there, don't forget to bring jars to buy your syrup in bulk!
- Clarkdale Farms will have sweet and sour cherries
- Bostrom Farms sells meat shares of their pork and beef products in addition to frozen packs
- Rainbow Harvest Farm will have beets, lettuce, salad mix, carrots, kale, chard, dandelion greens, herbs (dill, mint, basil), scallions, zucchini, Zephyr squash, loads of pickling and slicing cukes, snap peas, kohlrabi, fig trees, geraniums and other assorted plants
- Asma's Kitchen features homemade pre-prepared Egyptian food including hummus, babaganoush, beef koftah and baklava.
This Week's Entertainers
Stick'n the Mist Border Morris Dancers will be performing 8:30-9:30 am
Valley Jazz Ensemble will be performing 10 am to Noon
Posted to: General Events